Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Youth...Iceskating through 2011...

The first joint activity for the YM/YW of 2011 was an evening at the Dixie Sun Bowl, where the youth laced up their skates and demonstrated their skills on the ice.




Activities like these can help strengthen the relationship between the Young Men and Young Women and gives them wholesome recreational experiences.

One young woman was quoted as saying, "It was the funnest activity I've been to!"

Thanks to those who planned and made this activity happen.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Dixie Mom . . . what size did you use for these collages? I usually use "square" but yours look bigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these on Picnik...they are a pre-made size. When I put them on the blog, I make them extra large. I widened the width of the blog page so that it could accommodate the larger pictures.

    ReplyDelete